- Insolvency law (liquidator and co-debtor representative)
- Representing creditors’ interests in insolvency and restructuring proceedings
- Criminal law for financial offences
- Medical liability
- European law
Mag. Michael Ludwig Lang considers commitment and experience to be essential in order to successfully and efficiently provide his clients with advice and representation. His specialism in particular areas of law also enables him to make a quick and realistic assessment of his clients’ problems. In order to obtain the best possible outcome, Mag. Lang routinely works in tandem with experienced advisors from other sectors..
- Mag. Michael Ludwig Lang, M.B.L.-HSG, has written the section “Die AG in der Insolvenz” [The insolvent stock corporation] and in cooperation with Dr. Michael Herzer the section „Die Auflösung und Abwicklung der AG“ [stock corporation – dissolution and winding up] in the second edition of “Handbuch zur Aktiengesellschaft” [Stock corporation handbook], edited by Hausmaninger/Gratzl/Justich, published by Verlag LexisNexis, 03/2017.
- Mag. Michael Ludwig Lang, M.B.L.-HSG, has written the section “Die AG in der Insolvenz” [The insolvent stock corporation] in the “Handbuch zur Aktiengesellschaft” [Stock corporation handbook], edited by Hausmaninger/Gratzl/Justich, published by Verlag LexisNexis, 2013.
- Mag. Michael Ludwig Lang, M.B.L.-HSG has written the section “Anwendung und Interpretation der Richtlinie 77/187 (Betriebsübergangsrichtlinie)” [Application and interpretation of Directive 77/187 (Acquired Rights Directive)] in “Aktuelle Probleme des Europäischen und Internationalen Wirtschaftsrechts” [Current problems in European and international commercial law], volume II, edited by C. Baudenbacher, published by Verlag Luchterhand, 1999.
- Since 2010 Solicitor at Koroschetz Lang Herzer Rechtsanwälte
- Managing Director and Partner of Brand Lang Wiederkehr Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- Managing Director and Partner of Brand Lang Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- 2000 Licence to practice in the Czech Republic
- 1999 – 2002 Partner of Brand Lang Breitmeyer Rechtsanwälte OEG
- 1999 Admission to the list of insolvency practitioners
- 1997 – 1998 Solicitor at the law firm Kahlig, Stauder und Lang
- 1997 Licence to practice in Austria
- 1993 – 1996 Trainee solicitor for Dr. Georg Kahlig
- 2000 Professional law exams in Prague and licence to practice in international law and European law in the Czech Republic
- 1997/1998 Post-graduate studies at the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland and graduation as Master of European and International Business Law (M.B.L.-HSG)
- 1992 Judicial clerkship year at the Regional Court for Criminal Matters of Vienna, District Court Fünfhaus and the Regional Court for Civil Matters of Vienna
- 1991 Completion of law degree
Mag. Michael Ludwig Lang, M.B.L.-HSG
Tel.: +43 1 513 44 34
Fax: +43 1 513 44 34 44